Mental Health Services Coordinator
Health Equity Initiatives (HEI), is a Malaysian based organization that advances the right to health for marginalized communities. To this end, HEI implements an integrated mental health program that adopts a community based, participatory approach for refugees and asylums seekers. The core of HEI’s program is community based interventions which engage closely with refugee community organizations.
HEI is currently looking to recruit a Mental Health Services Coordinator with the following roles and responsibilities:
- Coordination and oversight of patient management with the clinics and the intervention services, including systems of assessments, case management, treatment adherence and referrrals
- Monitoring and Evaluation: ensure and monitor the adherence by team members to policies, standard operating procedures, and guidelines developed for the Mental Health Services.
- Institution Building: develop, monitor and evaluate the systems needed for implementation of the Mental Health Services, identifying gaps and implementing improvements
- Documentation and reporting: prepraing reports for funding agencies, and having oversight of documentation of team members and adherence to doucmentation processes
Qualifications and criteria:
- Masters in Counseling, Psychology, Nursing or Social Work
- A Malaysian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Good command of spoken and written English,
- Passion for community work, professional and able to work in and lead a team
Remuneration will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualification.
Please send the application to The Administrator at email@example.com with the subject line “MHSC”