Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Health Equity Initiatives (HEI), is a Malaysian based organization that advances the right to health for marginalized communities. To this end, HEI implements an integrated mental health program that adopts a community based, participatory approach for refugees and asylums seekers. The core of HEI’s program is community based interventions which engage closely with refugee community organizations.
HEI is currently looking to recruit an Monitoring and Evaluation Officer with the following roles and responsibilities:
- Support in the coordination and completion of necessary reporting requirements by the organisation or donors on HEI programme activities
- Analyse and prepare thematic reports on issues for HEI’s advocacy
- Prepare an annual report of HEI’s activities of the previous year by the end of January of the following year
- Support the liaison and work with HEI’s external consultants in developing the IMS
- Support in the development of necessary policies, guidelines and processes in the execution of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) portfolio
- Feedback on the effectiveness of policies, guidelines and processes in the execution of M&E portfolio
- Update HEI website to maintain HEI’s visibility
- Support the communtiy outreach program where needed
Qualifications and criteria:
- Degree in Counseling, Psychology or Social Sciences,
- A Malaysian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Passion for community work, professional and able to work in a team
Remuneration will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualification.
Please send the application to The Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “M&E Officer”