Health Equity Initiatives (HEI), is a Malaysian based organization that advances the right to health for marginalized communities. To this end, HEI implements an integrated mental health program that adopts a community based, participatory approach for refugees and asylums seekers. The core of HEI’s program is community based interventions which engage closely with refugee community organizations.
HEI is currently looking for a quick-thinking Administrator to anchor the administration side of its programs and Community Centre, with the following roles and responsibilities
- Update and manage all e-filing and hardcopy filing systems (inventory, personnel and other records
- Assist with Payroll and Payment verification and disbursement processes
- Assist with banking matters, and Human Resource operations
- Manage transportation scheduling and disbursement processes
- Manage all matters relating to the upkeep of the Community Centre and office procedures
- Guide and supervise administration assistants and cleaning staff
- Assist the Executive Director in the smooth administration of projects and processes, directly or indirectly.
Qualifications and Criteria
- Malaysian citizen or Permanent Resident
- With relevant Administration or Secretarial training and qualification (Provide details)
- Has at least two years’ experience in a similar capacity, with knowledge of MS Word, and Excel
- Courteous, detailed, organised, proactive and energetic with problem-solving abilities
- Able to thrive in a multi-tasking and multi-ethnic environment
- With a passion to serve communities in need.
Remuneration will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualification.
Please send the application to The Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Administrator”